Monday, October 6, 2008

Why is She So Cute?

When people ask me what first attracted me to Jenn, being a typical guy, I have to say it was her looks. She is a beautiful woman with gorgeous blue-grey eyes.

But soon after we started dating I began to appreciate all the little things that make Jenn, well, Jenn.

For instance, Jenn loves to add "ers" to the ends of words like "shrimp-ers, "toasters," "strokers". I don't know why, but I think that is the cutest thing in the world.

We've gotten into the habit of adding an -er to half the words we use! It's part of what makes us, feel like us.

Heck, we've made up half of our vocabulary. Jenn is a wordsmith. She makes up words out of the thin air. Which we then use, for infinity.

I'm not sure anyone listening to us would even know what we were talking about most of the time!

It makes our bond feel special and unique- like none else in the world.

It seems to me that it is the little things that you really have to appreciate to be in love with someone.

What are some of the little "quirks" your partner has that makes your heart warm?

Please comment.

No comments: