Thursday, October 23, 2008

What Kind of Kiss Was That?!

What do a tornado, a slider and a drive bye all have in common?

They are all kisses Jenn has invented over the last three and a half years.

Actually, Jenn has created 64,542 kisses, at last count. And best of all, they were inspired by me!

As I'm sure you've been able to tell from her earlier blog posts, Jenn is VERY creative. And her creativity isn't limited to writing or coaching or even kisses.

But one area in which Jenn excels in creativity is how she shows me she loves me.

Whether it's coming up with a new kiss or a new song or some other new way of showing me her love, I am always amazed (and impressed) with how she makes me feel adored and cherished.

I am very lucky to have such a loving Sweet Pea.

I just wish my lips weren't so chapped!

What special thing does your partner do to make you feel loved?

Please Comment.

No comments: