Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Last Bite

Last night I was reminded of another thing I really appreciate about Greg.
We were finishing up a tasty ice cream from Cold Stone. I took the second to last bite, saving the last nibble for him.

But whenever we are sharing a sweet dessert, he always scoops up the last bite, and offers it to me.

Always, always, always!!!

I mean, I can't think of a SINGLE time he EVER took the last bite before offering it to me.

It makes me feel so loved.

He's such a gentleman, plus, he knows what a sugar freak I am.

Sometimes, I use all of my will power to decline and give it to him- I'm a total sugar addict. My tiny effort at being selfless! :)

And often, I smile, thank him, and he feeds it to me.

Sometimes we argue over who gets to be kind enough to offer the last bite:

"It's yours. No, it's yours. NO, IT'S YOURS!!!"

Now, that's the kind of fight you want: Fighting over who gets to give something nice to the other!!

Silly sweet!

What do you give to your partner, even though you'd rather keep it for yourself???

Please comment.



No comments: