Thursday, October 9, 2008

Singing, Loudly

Okay, my last post was about why I think Jenn is so cute.

And in her reply, she said that I wasn't objective.

But, the more I think of it, the more I think she is wrong.

For instance, when I have to go away on a business trip she'll sing "Please Don't Go" (by KWS) while holding me close so I can't go.

Other times she'll turn on the stereo and dance around the house while singing the songs loud and proud.

There are just so many things she does that warm my heart I could go on for ever.

So, you see she really is cute and I really am an objective observer. You could plop anyone at random into our house and they'd have the same response I have.

Jenn is the cutest thing in the world, period.


What things does your S/O do that warm your heart? We'd love to hear.

No comments: