Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A dream come true

I'm so proud of Jenn!

This weekend, Jenn was finally able to combine her two passions in life with her first equine assisted dating workshop!

From the time she was a little girl, Jenn knew that she wanted to help people build loving, healthy relationships.
Also from the time she was a child, Jenn has had a love for horses. She understands the powerful affect they can have on peoples' lives. As the saying goes, there's nothing better for the inside of a girl than the outside of a horse.

This weekend, it was amazing to watch Jenn in her element, working with the horses to positively impact her client's lives.

I'm always amazed when I see Jenn work. It all comes so naturally to her.

Her observations and coaching points flow so easily and are so on-target that it inspires me to be better in everything I do.

I was lucky enough to be one of Jenn's assistants for the workshop so I was able to be part of the experience.

It felt good to be involved with such a positive experience for a great group women and I'm glad I could contribute to the workshop if only in a small way.

But most of all, I'm lucky to have such an amazing soul mate with such passion and skill who leaves the world a better place each night when she goes to bed than it was when she awoke in the morning.
How does your partner inspire you?
Please share.

No comments: