Monday, November 10, 2008

Honey, Look!

"Honey, look over here..."

That's one of the sweetest, most thoughtful phrases Greg says to me.

That's because it's always followed by something he knows I will like.

Like a pretty sunset.
A gorgeous moon.
Our greyhound galloping.
The ponies frolicking.

But it's especially touching when he's pointing out something he doesn't even LIKE, just because he knows I'll find it adorable.

Like our new kitty, Joie. Greg hates cats, but he knows I'm all mushy for this one.

So he always tells me to look when Joie's being especially cute.

It touches me so much to know that he just likes to make me smile, so he's always on the lookout for anything that will make my heart melt.

Gosh, how does a man get so thoughtful!?

I've won the man lottery with this one!

What does your partner draw to your attention to help make you smile?

Please share.

No comments: